Thursday, December 5, 2013

Holiday Makeup | Classic Glam

Hey loves, just wanted to share with you the first holiday look I created for this year. This year I`m really working on filming at least 4 looks for you guys. I want to share with you what I would wear for a Christmas/New Year`s party or gathering. This first look is a very classic and simple look using the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette; which is perfect for any occasion that you have coming up over the next few weeks.

  Untitled

Face: 
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer 
Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream in Dark 
MAC MSF Natural in Dark 
MAC Solar Riche Bronzing Powder - contour
MAC All`s Good Beauty Powder Blush 
*Laura Mercier Spellbound Face Illuminator - highlight & Cupid`s bow 

Eyes: 
*Anastasia Bold & Beautiful Kit - brows 
ELF Eyelid Primer 
Urban Decay Tease Shadow - transition 
Urban Decay Pistol Shadow - lid 
Maybelline Creme de Cocoa Shadow - crease & lower lash line 
MAC Espresso Shadow - outer v & lower lash line
Urban Decay Blackout Shadow - outer corner
Urban Decay Foxy Shadow - highlight
*Laura Mercier Spellbound Face Illuminator - highlight & tear duct 
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Quo #819 Lashes 

Lips:
NYX Deep Red Lip Pencil
MAC Charmed I`m Sure Lipstick 

I`m super excited to share with you this look. Please don`t forget to check out my youtube channel, the link is down below. This tutorial will be going live on Saturday so keep and eye out for it. I do have another tutorial coming very soon and I can`t wait for you loves to see it! 

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment