Monday, December 2, 2013

Haul | Drug Store Goodies

Hey loves, just wanted to share with you the new items I picked up. There are a lot of new things coming out and I couldn`t resist getting some a try. The first things I picked up were two new mascaras from Maybelline; which makes my favorite drug store mascaras ever! I got the The Colossal Smoky Eyes in Blackest Smoke and Blue Blaze. I definitely can`t wait to try out these and see how great they on my lashes. I haven`t seen or heard much about them but I`m excited to see the results. I also picked my first L`Oreal Colour Riche Smokey Eyes Quad in So Over It! I`ve been waiting ages to try one of these and I finally was able to decide on one I really liked.

  Untitled 

Untitled 

Next I picked up two new lipsticks from Wet N Wild. I went with two shades that are perfect for Fall/Winter. The ones I went with are Spiked With Rum and Ravin` Raisin. I also was able to pick up my first Milani lipsticks. I`m a real huge fan of this brand and I`ve heard such great things about these lipsticks that I needed to add them to my collection. The colors I decided to go with were more vampy and great for this time of the year but aren`t limited to just Fall/Winter. The shades I went with are Plumrose, Uptown Mauve and Sangria.

 Untitled Untitled

Lastly, I picked up the Soap & Glory Hand Food. I`ve always heard good things about this brand and seeing the cold winter months are upon us and decided to it a try. My hands are becoming super dry and hopefully these will keep them super hydrated. I also picked up two new Essie polishes in Mind Your Mittens and Sable Collar.

  Untitled 
I`m definitely excited to try out all these new goodies out and incorporate these in my daily makeup. Have you guys had a chance to try out any of these items yet?

 Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment