Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Haul | Sephora.com

Hey loves, just stopping by to share with you this long overdue http://Sephora.com haul. I swear I ordered this items way before Halloween and I`m just getting around to sharing them with you. I swear I love online shopping; but I hate waiting for things to arrive to me. But online has such a great selection of products that I can never find in store and I`m super happy I finally got my hands on these items. The first thing I had to get my hands on was the Lorac Pro palette. I`ve been wanting it ages; I feel like I`m the last person to get my hands on it. But I am such a huge fan of this brand and I have high hopes for this palette. I also picked up the small size of the Tantalizer Baked Bronzer. I thought this would make a great highlight color for my skin. As well I might be able to use it as all over face bronzer to warm up my complexion during these cold, sunless winter months.

 Untitled 

The last thing I picked up was the Anastasia She Wears It Well palette. I`ve heard a lot of great thing about her shadows and I wanted to give them a try. I haven`t tried it out yet but they swatch beautifully and have great color payoff. I definitely can`t wait to try out another from this brand in the new year.

  Untitled

Definitely keep and eye out for posts and tutorials featuring these palettes in the New Year. They will be great and I can`t wait to show you the looks I come up these. What`s your favorite eyeshadow palette?

No comments:

Post a Comment