Thursday, December 12, 2013

Haul | Tarte

Hey loves, just stopping by to share with you another overdue post; this will be the first of many Sephora posts to come but I`m so behind on hauling that I wanted to take this time to catch up before the holidays were over. So months ago, maybe back in September, I was browsing online and saw the Tarte Coral Crush eye & cheek palette. I knew I needed this in my life; especially because it was beautiful packaging and because it was an online exclusive item. I still haven`t had a chance to use it. But it`s absolutely gorgeous. It`s such a great palette for everyday looks as well. It comes with 6 shadows, a blush, a highlighter and a bronzer. Definitely can`t wait to start using this in the upcoming months.

  Untitled 
Untitled

Lastly, I finally decided to pick up the Timeless 12-hour lipstick from the Aqualillies collection. I had been eyeing it for ages but I couldn`t makeup my mind if I needed it or not. But I finally broke down and bought it because it was the last one at my location. And I knew if I didn`t get it, I would of been completely devastated. I almost have the complete Aqualillies collection; I`m only missing the Smoother Operator powder. I still have a ton of it at my location and it`s online as well still. I doubt I will pick it up seeing I have a tone of setting powders but I might just give in over these next couple of weeks. If you have tried the Smooth Operator powder; what are your thoughts on it? Would you recommend it?

No comments:

Post a Comment