Thursday, December 26, 2013

FOTD | 12.23.13

Hey loves, just wanted to share you the makeup I wore to work a few days ago. It was another busy day at work and I didn`t want to do much at all. So I kept my makeup very simple and fresh faced. I definitely have been gravitating towards this kind of makeup the last couple of weeks and will probably continue into the New a Year as well.
 
 
Face:
Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation in #12
*NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - under eye
MAC Copper Beech Pro Sculpting Cream - contour
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 05 - contour
Smashbox Halo To Go in Dark
NYX Mocha Blush
*Laura Mercier Spellbound Face Illuminator - highlight
 
Eyes:
*Anastasia Medium Brown Brow Duo
ELF Eye Lid Primer
Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner
Quo #803 Lashes
*Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
 
Lips:
MAC Night Violet Mattene Lipstick

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment