Thursday, November 12, 2009

Deep Conditioning


Hey everyone! How’s your night going? Mine is going pretty good, I just finished deep conditioning my hair. This time around I used Ion Extreme Moisture Nurturing Crème. I’m planning on letting this soak into my hair over night and then rinse it out in the morning. I applied a good amount of product to my hair and combed it through with a big tooth comb to get it on evenly. I really like how this product smells. It reminds me of candy, I can’t think of which one, but it smells really nice and sweet. I also like it cause it’s thick and creamy. I can’t give you an in-depth review yet but so far I’m liking it. If you have tried this product let me know what you think and how it worked for you.


Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

No comments:

Post a Comment