Saturday, November 14, 2009

First Mac Purchase =)


Hey guys! I’m in such a great mood right now. I bought my first items from MAC last night. You don’t even know how exciting it was. Before I was like it’s only makeup; it’s not special. But last night changed everything. I was able to get 2 items from the Style Black collection. I picked up the mattene lipstick in Night Violet, the Glimmerglass in Blackfire and a lip pencil in Vino. I’m so excited to wear these colors. I think it’s going to look great on my skin tone. I already feel like going back tomorrow and picking up some items from the Dsquared collection as well. Well I hope that the will still have a few items left at the nearest location to me. I will let you know how that turns out for me.













Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

No comments:

Post a Comment