Saturday, November 14, 2009

Moving takes so long...


Hey guys! Just coming at you guys with a quick update on my moving status. So originally I was suppose to move on the Monday that just passed but the place wasn’t ready. But I have good news, I get to move in today. So far I have moved all my furniture from my mom’s house to the new place and picked up my couches. I’m not worried about bringing my clothes over right away, cause I still will be at my mom’s 5 days a week to bring my younger siblings to school. But I’m so excited about moving. Hopefully by tomorrow I will have all the unpacking and cleaning done. I still haven’t found a dining table I like yet though, so that’s all I need to get and I will be all done with those type of things. Well I got to get back to packing now. So I will update again when I have unpacked everything and gotten the place more put together.


Till next time!
- MizzShake <3


No comments:

Post a Comment