Friday, November 13, 2009

New Hair Product: Ion Extreme Moisture Nurturing Cream



Good morning everyone. How are you guys doing this beautiful morning? So I have picked up another hair product that I wanted to give a try. This time it’s the Ion Extreme Moisture Nuturing Cream. On my last trip to Sally’s I was looking for products that would help bring back moisture into my hair and I was recommended to try this one out. She has personally been using for the last few months and it has worked on her dry and damaged hair. It truly does look like it brings back your natural moisture and shine. She told me that I should use it once a week to deep condition my hair. And that it would help my hair greatly. She swears by this product. On the product label it says it will help to protect your hair from heat damage. It also helps with manageability and detangles. It will help seal in moisture and bring your hair to a healthy shine. I plan on using this product for the next 6 weeks on every Thursday. I think that will give me enough time to figure out if it is something I should be using on my type of hair.


Till next time!
- MizzShake <3



No comments:

Post a Comment