Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Twist Out Again


Hey guys. I have attempted to another twist out. This time around while i was untwisting them I used my Luster's Renurturing Slick Stick on my ends. I liked how it helped with my dry ends and left it moisturized. The only thing I didn't like about this twist out is that I did the twists/Bantu knots too big this time. It was real spaced out and it was slightly harder to get the look I wanted. For the look I put my hair up to the side. I  used hair pins to do this, but you could use something else: headbands or hair combs. To add a little something to it I used my butterfly clips. I got these from H&M, they were $4.00 or so. In the future I will be trying to do this look again with smaller twists to get different type of look. Tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3



No comments:

Post a Comment