Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pretty Lipsticks for Pretty Lips



Hey guys! Just trying to keep you guys up to date with the things that I bought in the past week. So I went to Shoppers Drugmart and they were having a crazy sale on Rimmel London lipsticks and lip liners. The sale was only for a week and I got them on the last day. Each of them were $2.99. In the end I picked up 6 lipsticks and 3 lip liners.


The first one I picked up was #010 Dizzy, it's a pretty pink color. It's not to bright but it has a nice shimmer to it. Then I got #028 Celeb. It's a pink color as well but it has a hint of a natural tone to it. It's a very matte color. Next I got #046 Metallic Shimmer. It's a deep red with a nice shimmer as well.





I also picked up #066 Heather Shimmer, it's almost a brownish red color with a shimmer to it. Then I got #070 Airy Fairy, which is a nudish pink color with a shimmer. I would probably would use that color if I'm going for a more nude color. The last lipstick I got was #250 Birthday Suit. It's a very nude matte color. I would make a wonderful nude lip for many skin tones in my opinion.



The lip liners I got were #049 Natural and #050 Tiramisu are both nude colors. Lastly I got #014 Wild Clover which is a more pink nude color.
So these are the colors I got recently. I'm not a big lipstick girl, but I will try anything once. I will keep you posted on how these colors work out for me.






Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

No comments:

Post a Comment