Monday, November 30, 2009

Mission: Weight loss.


Hey guys. How are you guys doing today? I'm doing well. Tired from all the Black Friday shopping I did online. I hope everyone had a good weekend. So I just wanted to inform everyone about my weight loss challenge. I recently had a baby, well back in April, and I would like to loss all that weight I gained during the pregnancy. So starting tomorrow, December 1, 2009, I will be working on my goal. I would like to lose 25 to 30 pounds by August 7, 2020, which happens to be my birthday. That will will give me 9 months to safely drop the weight. I will be posting weekly blogs on my weight loss and inform what techniques I have been using to get fit. I won’t just be working out. But I will also be working on getting healthier as well. I will be posting tomorrow about what my starting weight is and posting pictures. I will update once a month to show my achievements with my body. If you guys have any tips or tricks please leave me a comment. It would be greatly appreciate it.


Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

No comments:

Post a Comment