Sunday, November 1, 2009

Very Excited!

Hey yall! I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. I had a pretty fun one, stayed home and gave out candy. Seen some crazy outfits this year. I had a girl show up as a Kleenex box of tissues. It was pretty cool to be honest. But anyways I have some more great news for you guys! I'm finally moving out on my own again. I'm so looking forward to it. The place will be ready for November 9, 2009. That's just a week away. I haven't even started packing yet, but I have all these exciting ideas what I want to do with the place. From painting to decorating. Well it's going to be me, my boyfriend and my little princess. I'm so happy we finally found a place. We would have been living together from months ago, but his place was too small for all of us. So hopefully moving in together completely won't turn into a mistake. Well that's all I wanted to let you guys know about. I'm off to bed now. Have yourself a goodnight and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

No comments:

Post a Comment