Saturday, November 14, 2009

Order Came In: Bf-beauty.com

Hey guys! I been wanting one of those 88 eye shadow palettes for a long time now. And my order finally came in last night. I was so excited to receive it. I ordered mine from BF-beauty.com. They were about $20.00 each. I know that I don’t need 2 palettes, but they aren’t completely the same. I will probably use one till it’s empty then switch to the next one. It took 2 weeks to get to me, which I was kinda stressing about because my cousin had ordered a few days after me and received hers’ in like 4 days. I’m thinking that happened because she had a bigger order, well I’m not sure. I’m not really complaining. I’m just happy that it finally got to me. The customer service was really good as well. They were able to keep my mind at ease when I thought my package had been lost. I will order from them again in the new year. They have a ton of stuff for nail art and I want to give those items a try.






Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

No comments:

Post a Comment