Monday, November 9, 2009

First Deep Conditioning Treatment!

Hey guys! How are you doing this beautiful night? Today I did my first deep conditioning treatment. I started off by washing my hair with the Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo. I washed my hair twice with that and then followed it with the Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner. For that I only did it one time and rinsed it out completely. After towel drying my hair slightly I added a liberal amount of Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment; this is also by Silk Elements. With a big tooth comb, I combed it evenly through out my hair, making sure that all the ends where covered with the products. Then I put on a treatment cap and let it sit in my hair for about 2 hours. During that time I watched tv and did laundry. When it came to rinse it out, you could barely tell that I had put in any product in my hair due to the fact that my hair was so dry. So I took my time to make sure I rinsed out all the product. After that I towel dried my hair and put it into twists/Bantu knots. While separating my hair I used the Silk Elements Herbal Hair & Scalp Moisturizing Treatment. I made sure to put it on the whole section I was twisting and the ends. I plan on doing this deep conditioning treatment every Monday for about the next 6 weeks to see how it affects my hair.


Till next time!
- MizzShake <3


No comments:

Post a Comment