Wednesday, June 6, 2012

FOTD | 06.05.12 – Sister’s Graduation

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the makeup I wore to my sister’s grade 12 graduation. I’m beyond proud of her and I’m so happy that she finally graduated. Honestly, had a blast at her grad and I’m still in shock that my little sister is almost an adult. But I was lucky enough to do her makeup for her grad and I actually think I did a great job. I fully forgot to write down what I used on her but I added a picture to share with you how it turned out.

DSC_0345

DSC_0346
Face:
Smashbox HD Foundation in Dark 1
Smashbox HD Concealer in Dark – under eye and blemishes
Smashbox Halo To Go in Dark
MAC Fleet Fast Blush
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer – contour
Eyes:
MAC Moleskin Shadow – all over the lid
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC Float on Bye Eye Kohl – lower lash line
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara Black Drama Mascara – top and bottom lashes
Lips:
MAC Spice Lipstick
MAC Spice Lipglass

 
DSC_0392
Sister's Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment