Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Swag Shoppin | La Senza

Hey ladies, I’m back with another haul from La Senza. I was lucky enough to shop a second day in a row for that extra 40% off with the email coupon and I grabbed a bunch of more things. I picked up my first ever strapless bra and I figured that with summer coming up it’s going to come in handy. I also picked up another So Free Balconet bra in this bright fuchsia pink color; it looks amazing against my skin and I’m in love. I picked up 16 cotton panties seeing it was 8 for $28 which is an amazing deal. I grabbed 2 more stay ups and a garter belt. Lastly, I picked up a lace satin robe. Honestly, it was another great day of shopping and I doubt that I will be needing any more bras soon, hopefully.

DSC_0338

DSC_0341

DSC_0340

DSC_0337

DSC_0339

DSC_0343

No comments:

Post a Comment