Friday, June 22, 2012

Swag Shoppin | MAC Hey! Sailor Collection

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by real quick to share with you all the goodies I picked up from MAC’s latest collection. I know this post is super late but I’ve been busy juggling two jobs and princess. So this is my biggest MAC purchase since the MAC To The Beach Collection and I’m super excited about everything I picked up. I grabbed something from every part of the collection. The things I picked up were:

Red Racer Lipstick
Sail La Vie Lipstick
Throw Me a Line Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
Shore Leave Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
Barefoot Eyeshadow
Jaunty Eyeshadow
Refined Golden Bronzing Powder
Fleet Fast Blush
167SH Brush
Gone Sailing Makeup Bag Set

DSC_0293

DSC_0291

DSC_0298

DSC_0292

DSC_0297

DSC_0290
Honestly, this has been one of my favorite collections and I’ve been trying out the products in this collection and loving it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment