Sunday, June 17, 2012

Swag Shoppin | La Senza

Hey ladies, just back with another La Senza haul. La Senza recently sent out an email saying that if you spent $100 you would get 40% and seeing that I have the prestige card it gave me an extra 10% off. So with that being said I picked up 5 new bras and 12 luxury panties. The promotion could be used on top of the regular in store promotions ; as well sale items. I picked up 2 Beyond Cleavage Bras at buy 1 get 1 50% off. Then I picked up 2 of the So Free Balconet Bras, which were also for the buy 1 get 1 50% off. Then I was lucky enough to find another one of the Body Kiss Lightly Lined bras in my size and it was 50% off the regular price. The best part was that the luxury panties were on sale for 4 for $3o and it’s usually 3 for $27. I’m happy that I was able to get all the styles I’ve been eyeing and wanting to try. Lastly, I picked up another pair of pj shorts and a pair of stay ups.  I’m super happy with everything I picked up. And I can’t wait to try out everything I grabbed.

DSC_0283

DSC_0284

DSC_0286

DSC_0287

DSC_0288

DSC_0281

DSC_0289

1 comment:

  1. wow, beautiful bras!! Great haul ^_^.

    www.crazypoplock.com

    ReplyDelete