Wednesday, June 20, 2012

OOTD | 06.16.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the outfit I wore out with my ladies. We decided that since we haven’t gone out together in ages that with you hit the club and then a reggae jam and have loads of fun. I had a great time with my loves and I can’t wait to do it again. I didn’t get a chance to take a picture of my makeup seeing I broke my phone on Friday night when we went out and I’m stuck with a loner and the picture quality sucks; as you can see in this picture. But I really liked everything, kept it pretty simple because I knew it was going to be a super long night. I didn’t get a chance to take a picture of the sandals I was wearing but I’ve shown them before. I got my shirt, skirt and earrings all from H&M. I’m so in love with animal print; I can’t get enough it. And I love wearing sheer shirts so this is something I’m always looking to wear.

484288_10150912436139023_489093306_n

No comments:

Post a Comment