Thursday, June 28, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Zellers

Hey ladies, just stopping by to share with you a small haul from Zellers. So Zellers is a Canadian store that is currently closing all across the country seeing they got bought out by Target last year. I’m actually really excited for Target to get to my city, probably won’t be for awhile though; oh well. Anyways, the location at my mall is currently liquidating everything and I picked up a few things. I picked up the Soft Sheen-Carson Care Free Curl Spray for when I want to attempt to wear my hair curly. I also picked up two Cover Girl Lip Perfection Lip Pencils in Seduce and Beloved. Lastly, I picked up the Revlon Pink Power Walk Polish for Breast Cancer. Honestly, any time I see anything Breast Cancer related I have to pick it up. I’m super excited to try these items out but I probably won’t until after I move.

DSC_0523

DSC_0526

No comments:

Post a Comment