Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Swag Shoppin | MAC

Hey ladies, I stopped by MAC again to pick up some new lippies. Lately, I’ve been really enjoying wearing lipsticks. And I honestly, can’t wait to actually do a May favorites so I can share with you everything I’ve been loving lately. So when I stopped by MAC I was looking to get the Rebel lipglass because I had tried it on and really liked it but didn’t end up getting it. To my surprise I was able to grab the last one that the counter had. As well I picked up the Rebel lipstick because I’ve had my eye on it for months now and I was like I might as well do it. I also was able to grab the Viva Glam Nicki lipstick and I’m super excited that I picked it up. I’m almost tempted to get a backup of it. But I might just wait till around Christmas to see if I actually like it that much or not. Lastly, I picked up the Reflects Blue pigment and I’m super happy I was able to get my hands on it. I watched a tutorial a few weeks ago and the young lady used it in the look and I’ve been wanting it ever since.
DSC_0299

No comments:

Post a Comment