Friday, June 15, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Aldo

Hey ladies, here is a super late post from Mother’s Day. This past Mother’s Day I decided to treat myself to some new clutches and sandals. I picked up a cream and coral clutch. The first night I wore the cream clutch out I went to the club with my bestie and I fully forget that I had gotten a stamp and it rubbed onto the purse. But it’s alright cause I still rock it and now one sees the blue because of how I hold it, which is great. I haven’t used the coral one yet but I’m excited I really like the textured print it has. And lastly, I picked up these sandals on sale because it’s finally getting warm enough to wear skirts to work and I wanted to get some new shoes so I could show off all my pretty polishes I will be wearing this summer.
DSC_0546

DSC_0547

DSC_0543

No comments:

Post a Comment