Saturday, June 16, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Sephora

Hey ladies, I recently stopped my Sephora to grab another one of my Clinique moisturizers and while there I saw the 3 step system and decided to grab it. I remember when I had my interview with that company a couple of weeks ago the lady told me that this set works amazingly and since then I wanted to try it out. So I finally picked it up. I also picked up the Smashbox Complexion Perfection Kit in Dark. And honestly, I’ve used it a couple of times now and I’m in love with the finish it gives my skin. The manager that helped me was completely right and I don’t know how I won’t buy a full size of these products once I run out. Lastly from there I picked up the Benefit They’re Real Mini Mascara. I heard alot of good things about it on youtube and wanted to give it a try.
DSC_0305

DSC_0316

No comments:

Post a Comment