Saturday, June 23, 2012

NOTD | 06.23.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by real quick and share with you what I’m currently wearing on my nails. Today, it was another rainy day. I swear it’s been raining on and off for the like 2 weeks, maybe even 3 now. I miss the sun so much but oh well, hopefully we will have sun for Canada day next weekend. Anyways, today I spent the whole day bonding with the princess, playing games, reading books and watching movies. We haven’t had a mani and pedi day in such a long time that I figured today would be a perfect day. I decided to try out a couple of my new polishes that I have recently picked up and tried a different look. I used Essie Like To Be Bad, which is a pastel pink; along with OPI Don’t Touch My Tutu! I also used Essie Luxeffects Set In Stones to accent all the fingers. I really like how it turned out.

DSC_0602

No comments:

Post a Comment