Tuesday, October 2, 2012

FOTD | 09.28.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the look I wore to work last Friday. That day, I finally woke up with extra time to do a full face of makeup and I wanted to wear a bright red lipstick. I wanted the focus to be on my lips and loved how it turned out.
 
DSC_0839
 
DSC_0840
 
DSC_0841
 
Face:
Urban Decay De Slick Spray
MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 in Deep Dark
Smashbox Halo To Go in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush
 
Eyes:
Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Medium Brown
MAC Bisque Shadow – lid
MAC Tete-A-Tint Shadow – transition
MAC Brown Script Shadow – crease
MAC Typographic Shadow – outer v
MAC Dark Diversion Fluidline
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara
 
Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Deep Red
MAC Eden Rouge Mattene Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment