Wednesday, October 31, 2012

FOTD | 10.29.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by and share with you the makeup I wore to work a few days ago. I finally got out of bed early this morning so that I could do a full face of makeup. Honestly, it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be; wasn’t super tired like that I thought I would be. This means I should be able to post more of these this week and in the upcoming weeks as well. That day I wanted to try out one of my Maybelline Eyestudio Palettes that I haven’t even used before and I’m quite happy with how the look turned out today. I think once I get a new computer that I film a tutorial featuring it.
 
DSC_0065
 
DSC_0066
 
DSC_0067
 
Face:
MAC Oil Control Lotion
MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 in Deep Dark
SmashBox Halo to Go in Dark
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer – contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush
 
Eyes:
Maybelline Eyestudio Palette in Give Me Gold – cream color: lid; bronze color: crease; brown color: outer v
Urban Decay Foxy Shadow – highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Benefit They’re Real Mascara – top & bottom lashes
 
Lips:
L’Oreal Colour Riche Balm SPF 15 in Rose Elixir

No comments:

Post a Comment