Wednesday, October 3, 2012

NOTD | 09.25.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you what I'm currently wearing on my nails. I haven't posted a NOTD in a couple of weeks now and that's due to the fact that I've been super busy with work and my princess. And I haven't even been wearing nail polish as well. I wanted to try out one of the new Essie polishes I recently picked up. I was super happy with the colour pay off and the staying power. I can't wait to wear it again; so I can do a proper review on it.
 
IMG-20120928-00444
 
This manicure consisted of:
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
Essie Mod Square - 2 coats
Zoya Maisie Polish - 1 coat
CND Super Shiney Top Out
 
I really like the effect that the Zoya Maisie polish gave to the look. Super sad that you can't tell how nice it looks together. What are you currently wearing on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment