Thursday, October 4, 2012

Review Thrusday | Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat

Hey ladies, I just wanted to come thru with a quick review on the Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat. I’ve been using this base coat for a few months now and I love it. I picked mine up from Winners for around $8; but you could find it in your local drug stores: Walmart or Shoppers. This product gives a great base to work with when you paint your nails. Since I started using it, I find that my nails aren’t staining as much as they use too. Yes, they still have that yellowish tint but near the nail beds were the new growth is I don’t have any. I would definitely repurchase this base coat once I run out. Also I would recommend it to you ladies if you are looking for a great base coat.
 
DSC_0685
 
DSC_0686
 
DSC_0694
 
Have you tried out the Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat yet? What are your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment