Saturday, October 20, 2012

FOTD | 10.20.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by and share with you the makeup I wore to work today. I kept it pretty simple seeing it started to snow and I didn’t want it running all over the place. I really like how it all came together and alot of people asked me what I did to create the look while I was working. I can’t wait till I get back into the swing of wearing makeup more regularly and hopefully that is soon.
 
IMG-20121020-00510
 
Face:
Smashbox HD Concealer in Dark – under eye area
MAC Moisture Tint SPF 15 in Deep Dark
Smashbox Halo to Go in Dark
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer – contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush
 
Eyes:
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner in Zero – upper & lower lash line
Benefit They’re Real Mascara – top & bottom lashes
 
Lips:
NYX Lip Liner in Deep Purple
MAC Deeply Adored Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment