Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Swag Shoppin | CHI

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the new hair products I picked up from CHI. I picked up all of mine from Winners and I’m super excited I was able to get my hands on these items. I’ve always wanted to give these a try but they are a little too expensive for hair products in my opinion. But seeing I saw them for a good price I thought it was the perfect time to give them a try.
 
DSC_0817
 
The 3 products I picked up were:
- Shine Infusion
- Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray
- Infra Treatment
 
I’ve used the Infra Treatment and Shine Infusion and I really enjoy them so far. Currently I would repurchase these items if I was able to find them again at Winners and maybe I would even get them at regular salon price.

No comments:

Post a Comment