Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Swag Shoppin | MAC

Hey ladies, just stopping by to share with you a small MAC haul. A couple weeks ago I went to the Styleseeker event and got my makeup done. I originally purchased 2 lipsticks and a shadow but when I got home I realized I already had the shadow in my collection. So I went and exchanged it and ended up picking up another color as well. The first shadow I picked up was Deep Truth. It’s a beautiful deep blue and I’ve been wanting to get my hands on it ever since I got into wearing makeup but I’m always buying limited edition items that I just never got around to it. Then I picked up Sketch; it’s a deep plum color and I can’t wait to give it a try. This was another color that’s been on my list of shadows to get for a very long time. The best part of getting these shadows, is that I finally filled my first MAC palette and I’m pretty stoked. I probably will stop buying makeup for awhile, hopefully, and try to use everything I currently have.
 
DSC_0773

No comments:

Post a Comment