Sunday, October 21, 2012

NOTD | 10.16.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you what I’m currently wearing on my nails before I change them tonight. I haven’t had a chance to post it because I started a new and I’m super drained but that’s ok. I survived my first week and I’ve gotten into the motion of things. Anyways, I just wanted to wear something dark and I went and wore my Hunger Games polish from China Glaze. I love how it looks black but it really isn’t I really need to do a review on this soon because I love this polish.
 
DSC_0936
 
DSC_0937
 
This manicure consisted of:
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
China Glaze Smoke and Ashes
Essie Set in Stones – accent fingers
CND Super Shiney Top Coat
 
Do you own any polishes from the Hunger Games collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment