Saturday, October 20, 2012

Swag Shoppin | DV by Dolce Vita

Hey ladies, just coming thru to share with you the great shoes I recently picked up. On another one of my Winners shopping trips I found these great DV by Dolce Vita shoes; well on separate trips. The first one I grabbed were the taupey-grey ones with the pink soles. Honestly, what made me want these shoes were the soles. I’ve seen some Steve Maddens that look like this in the same grey but they have a bright pink sole. As well I’ve been them in black with a blue sole. I think they will be great to wear in the Winter months when it’s not super cold and there isn’t much snow to give a hint of color to any outfit. The next pair are a blue suede oxford. The main reason I decided to grab these were because they reminded me of my grandpa and Billy Cosby. Just for that I needed them. I’m not sure how I’m going to style these yet but once I do I think it will look fabulous.
 
DSC_0779
 
DSC_0778
 
DSC_0777
 
DSC_0775

No comments:

Post a Comment