Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Steve Madden

Hey ladies, I just wanted to stop by and share with you the new heels I picked up from Steve Madden. Lately, I’ve been shopping so much at Winners that I haven’t been able to post regularly about all the great finds I’ve found. I actually picked these up about in the middle of July, maybe early August. The first one I picked up was a nude peep-toe pump, which I love. I’ve worn it out once so far and they are super comfortable. The next is an almond toe suede black pump; I bought these to wear for my birthday. But as it got closer to the day, I realized with all the drinking I would be doing I didn’t want to crash and burn. So I opted out not to wear them. Still haven’t worn them yet but hopefully I wear them soon. They both were only $69.99 which is pretty good in books. I love shopping at Winners to find great deals on name brand shoes.
 
DSC_0780
 
DSC_0781
 
DSC_0782
 
DSC_0783

No comments:

Post a Comment