Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Boxing Day Haul: Perfume

Hey guys! How are you doing? I’m doing great. I hope you had a good week so far. So I wanted to stop by and share a few things I have picked up so far from boxing day shopping. I went to Super Store and they had select perfumes on for 75% off, with that I ended up picking up 3.



Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe eau de parfum
I got it for $12.50.


Jennifer Lopez Live eau de parfum
I also got this one for $12.50.


Versace Red Jeans eau de toilette
I got this one for $10.00

I also made some orders online from Spring Shoes, Aldo, Best Buy and BF Beauty. So once they come in, I will share with you what I got.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to write this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use

No comments:

Post a Comment