Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mac Haul: Magic, Mirth & Mischief!


Hey guys! I just wanted to far with you a few items I picked up from the MAC’s holiday collection: Magic, Mirth & Mischief.





Pervette, Surprise Me & Jingle Jangle

Pervette Lipstick:
It’s a soft bright pink color with violet opalescent shimmer. It’s a glaze lipstick.



Surprise Me:
It’s a limited edition Lustre lipstick. It’s a mid-tone peach color.



Jingle Jangle:
It’s a limited edition dazzle glass. It’s a yellow pink color with sapphire pearls.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3


Disclaimer/Disclosure:

I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to write this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment