Friday, December 18, 2009

Review: Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash



Hey guys! How are you doing this morning? I hope everyone is well. I’m coming at you with another review. Today it’s going to be on the Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil Blackhead Exfoliating Wash. I had bought this about over a month ago and have been using it once a week. I try to do it in the middle of the week. Since I started using it I have noticed that my blackheads are slowly clearing up. I’m really happy with that results so far. It have that tingly feeling like the other products in this line. I love how it leaves my skin feeling moist, and smooth. I believe this would be a great product for anyone to use. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling tight and dry. As well it doesn’t irritate it as well. I would recommend this to everyone. It just gives you a nice fresh feeling was your all done. I really love it.



Till next time!
- MizzShake <3


Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/mentioned in my blog; or any of its affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to do this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment