Thursday, December 31, 2009

Updates!!

Hey guys, so I just wanted to inform you of some updates:

1. I haven’t been updating my love and friendship quotes lately, but in the New Year I will be updating weekly. As well I will be adding a beauty quote to the line up, which will come out once a month.

2. I will be posting Face of the Days [FOTD] at least once a week as well. So you can see what I wear regularly.

3. I was suppose to be doing my weight loss challenge but I had been so because during this month. But I do plan on starting it in the new year. I plan of getting a gym membership and going hopefully twice a week.
4. I will be adding Candle of the Day. I just love scented candles. I love how they fill the room with their scent, so I will share with you what I'm currently burning.

So that’s it for now. If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see let me know.



Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

No comments:

Post a Comment