Tuesday, December 8, 2009

First Hairsisters Order!


Hey everyone! How are you doing today? I hope yall feeling blessed this wonderful day. So today I just wanted to show you the hair I ordered from www.hairsisters.com. In total I ordered 4 pieces. They were from the buy one get one free section. I ordered 2 pony tails and 2 lacefront wigs. With the offer you get 2 of the same pieces just in both colors you picked to order. I only have 3 of them currently right now, I forgot one at my cousins house. So when I meet up with here again I will pick it up.




So here is what I got.

The first 2 are the pony tails. They are the Sensationnel Instant Pony HZ P026; one in F1B/33 and the other one in F1B/30.




http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/ViewDetail.php?product_id=11796



The lacefront is a NEW BORN FREE SYNTHETIC SEMI LACE FRONT WIG MLP06. This is the one in the color F1B/27.






http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/ViewDetail.php?product_id=11303

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3



Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my videos/blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to do this video. All products were purchased by me for my own use.



No comments:

Post a Comment