Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mini Haul: L’Oreal HIP Shadows

Hey guys! I was in Superstore this week and I was looking through what they had on sale for cosmetics. I had noticed that the HIP shadows were on sale for $4.73 when they usually are $8.99. So I ended up picking up 4 duos.


Brazen, Showy, Flamboyant & Shady


Brazen:
It’s a dark rose pink and a chocolate brown.


Showy:
It’s a teal blue and a deep royal blue.


Flamboyant:
It’s a yellow gold and a bright plum purple.


Shady:
It’s a natural duo.


Till next time!
- MizzShake <3
 
Disclaimer/Disclosure:

I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to write this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment