Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Review: Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner



Hey everyone! How are you guys going today? I wanted to come to you with my thoughts on the Tea Tree Oil Skin Clearing Toner. I picked this item up at The Body Shop. I’ve been using it for about a month now. Usually twice a day, once in the morning and right before bed. It’s a pretty good toner. This is the first one I have ever used so I don’t have much to compare it to right now. For me it gives a nice finished feeling after using my facial wash. It has a slight tingling feel to it, which I really enjoy. It doesn’t leave my skin shiny or anything like that. And it doesn’t leave it feeling tight or dry. I believe it works really well for my skin type. I would recommend this product. Let me know if you have tried it and what you think of it. If you have any suggestions let me know as well.


Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:

I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/mentioned in my blog; or any of its affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to do this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.


No comments:

Post a Comment