Sunday, December 13, 2009

Face of the Day: 12.12.10


Hey guys! How are you doing today? I’m doing pretty good. I hope you had a great weekend. I wanted to share with you my first Face of the Day look. It’s from yesterday.




Me, my boyfriend and my little princess were going to go for Santa pictures, but by the time we got there, they were shutting down for awhile, so we went shopping instead for Christmas presents. Well this is the look of the day.








Eyes:
L’oreal HIP Bright Shadow Duo in Bustling
Rimmel London Volume Flash Mascara in Extreme Black

Lips:
Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Liner in Wild Clover
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in Celeb.



Face:
Rimmel Lonson Natural Bronzer in Sun Dance

Till next time!



- MizzShake <3







Disclaimer/Disclosure:



I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blog; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to do this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.





No comments:

Post a Comment