Friday, December 25, 2009

Lasagna!

Hey guys, how are you doing this Christmas Eve? I hope everyone is having a great day. I just had to share with you about my little cooking adventure. I made lasagna tonight for the first time ever. I was so proud of myself. I never use to cook at all till about a month ago when me and my boyfriend moved in together. I had no clue what I was doing, lol, but I just threw some things together and it turned out great! The top looks funny because the lasagna broke =).




Till next time!
- MizzShake <3


Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to write this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment