Monday, December 14, 2009

Review: Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash



Hey everyone! How are you guys going today? I hope you had a great weekend. I wanted to come to you with my thoughts on the Tea Tree Oil Skin Clearing Facial Wash. I picked this item up at The Body Shop. I’ve been using it for about a month now. Usually twice a day, once in the morning and right before bed. I’m really enjoying this facial cleaner. It gives me a great refreshing face; it also has a slight tingling feeling. It doesn’t dry out my skin like other products I have tried in the past. While using it I have broken out less which I really like. It does a great job of removing dirt and make-up. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone to use. I’m planning on trying out a new facial wash in the new year to see how that goes. When that happens I will come back with another review for you then.



Till next time!
- MizzShake <3


Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/mentioned in my blog; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to do this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.



No comments:

Post a Comment