Wednesday, September 7, 2011

FOTD: 09.07.11

Hey ladies, here is a the quick look I created this morning, I’m suppose to be job hunting in my old city cause my mom wants use to move back. Even though I don’t want to, I said I would give it a try and see what happens. Anyways this is what I’m wearing on my face today, I really love the lips, like always lol.







 
Face:
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
MAC All’s Good Beauty Powder Blush
MAC Golden Bronze Iridescent Powder/Loose – highlight

Eyes:
Maybelline Designer Chocolates Quad – lid color: lid; crease color: crease; base color: highlight & tear duct; liner color – outer v & lower lash line
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara – top & bottom lashes

Lips:
Revlon Color Burst Lipstick in Coral
Revlon Color Burst Lipgloss in Sunset Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment