Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FOTD: 09.21.11

Hey ladies, here is the quick look I did today. I really wanted a bright color on my lid today because it was so beautiful out today. I really love how it turned out.



Face:
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Caramel
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan – under eye area
MAC MSF Nautral in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
MAC Darkly My Dear Blush
Milani Baked Blush in Rose D’Oro – highlight

Eyes:
ELF Eye Lid Primer
NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
MAC Partylicious Pigment – lid; used wet
MAC Gold Stroke Pigment – crease
MAC Lithe Pigment – highlight & tear duct
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara – top & bottom lashes

Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Coffee
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Demure
L’Oreal Color Juice Lipgloss in Strawberry Smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment