Thursday, September 15, 2011

FOTD: 09.15.11

Hey ladies, I wasn’t planning on doing a FOTD today cause I’m super sick. Like no voice, can’t breathe, the works. But seeing I was feeling awful I thought “Ima do my face and be happy” lol. So that’s what I did.






Face:
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Caramel
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
NYX Powder Blush in Mocha
Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Medium Brown – brows

Eyes:
ELF Eye Lid Primer
Rimmel London Urban Flower Quad – green color: lid & lower lash line; taupe-brown color: crease & lower lash line; pink: inner corner; brown: highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline – don’t mind the messy application, trying out a new brush :P
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara – top & bottom lashes

Lips:
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Fuchsia

No comments:

Post a Comment