Wednesday, September 14, 2011

FOTD: 09.14.11

Hey ladies, just was playing around with some of my makeup I haven’t used in a while and practicing how to put on gel liner. It’s pretty simple and I like how it turned out. As well I’m trying out one of my new foundations.


Face:
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Caramel
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Medium Brown - brows
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
MAC Golden Bronze Iridescent Powder/Loose – highlight
Milani Baked Blush in Fantastico Mauve

Eyes:
ELF Eye Lid Primer
L’Oreal HIP Duo Shady – light brown: lid; dark brown: crease
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
L’Oreal Voluminous Original Curved Brush Mascara – top & bottom lashes
Lips:
L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Bewitching Berry
L’Oreal Color Riche Lipgloss in Wily Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment