Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FOTD: 09.27.11

Hey ladies, here is the look I created today. I went job hunting again and to see my friend while they were at work. I wanted something that was natural and not to bold and this is what I came up with.


Face:
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Caramel
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan – under eye area
MAC MSF Nautral in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
MAC Dirty Plum Blush
Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore - highlight

Eyes:
Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Medium Brown
Maybelline Designer Chocolates Quad – base color: tear duct; lid color: lid; crease color: crease; liner color: outer v & lower lash line
L’Oreal Voluminous Original Curved Brush Mascara – top lashes

Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Mauve
MAC The Faerie Glen Lipstick
MAC Devilishly Stylish Lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment